Monday 16 January 2012

DIY Stove Top

Another day, another infographic.
This time it's a DIY stove top for those homeless people among us (I highly doubt there are any :P).

This is a nice, simple design that can be whipped up in a matter of a few minutes or about an hour. I've yet to try this one, but from what I can see it should work!

The instructions are pretty straightforward so feel free to give it a shot!

This is a large image so you may have to open it in another tab.
Alternatively try this link.

11 comments:

  1. Saved on hard drive. Could be usuful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, that is awesome! Although, I can't really think of a situation where I would need this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is awesome, I'm so glad I just found it! Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is AMAZING! Followed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thats great i was searching for this a few days ago! thanks :) following +!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great for camping and even outdoor buffet-style gatherings to keep your food warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swear I saw this somewhere before, but never managed to save it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. youtube.bet365.bet is giving you a free football - Videodl.cc
    youtube.bet365 is giving you a free football match. If you want to bet on football, you are right here. It's a competition youtube to mp3 converter which we have

    ReplyDelete